HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
Are your data centers struggling to consolidate large workloads without compromising performance?
Delivering a truly agile and efficient IT infrastructure requires the transformation of traditionally rigid physical systems into flexible physical or virtual resource pools. HPE Synergy Composable Compute resources creates a pool of flexible compute capacity that can be configured almost instantly to rapidly provision infrastructure for a broad range of applications.
The HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module delivers higher performance and scalability for your demanding, enterprise dataintensive workloads. The powerful Intel Xeon Scalable Family of processors (2 or 4 Socket), broad memory footprint (up to 6TB of HPE DDR4 memory in 48 DIMM slots) and flexible I/O configuration give your large workloads like structured databases and business processing applications the compute power and memory support they demand.
- The most secure server with exclusive HPE Silicon Root of Trust. Protect your applications and assets against downtime associated with hacks and viruses.
- Greater performance and flexibility with Intel Xeon Scalable Family of processors on the HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 architecture.
- Intelligent System Tuning with processor smoothing and workloads matching to improve processor throughput/overall performance up to 8% over previous generation.
- Max memory 6TB (with 128GB DIMMs available 2H17) for larger in-memory database and analytic applications.
- New hybrid Smart Array for both RAID and HBA zoning in a single controller; internal M.2 storage options that add boot flexibility and additional local storage capacity.
Composable and Software Defined
The HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module delivers superior capacity, efficiency, and flexibility to power more demanding workloads with support for the full range of Intel Xeon Scalable Family processors in a 2S or 4S form factor
Composable compute resource that is intelligently auto-discovered, quickly provisioned, easily managed, and seamlessly redeployed simplifies IT operations and reduces overprovisioning costs.
RESTful API and integration with an ecosystem of composable infrastructure partners provides broad options for 3rd party integration, protecting key existing investments.
Ideal Performance for General Purpose Workloads
The HPE Synergy Gen10 Compute Module provides a 25% performance increase over previous generation with 1 or 2 processors (up to 205W).
11% increase in memory speeds with a wide range of memory sizes for Registered and Load Reduced DDR4 DIMMs.
2.5x increase in compute and network connectivity speed gets your data where it's needed faster.
Up to 50% performance improvement in random read IOPs in storage controllers.
2x the memory capacity and I/O bandwidth of a 2-socket solution for more demanding workloads.
Flexible and Secure
HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module provides superior, enterprise-grade availability that allows IT to quickly and confidently implement changes through template-based operations.
Unmatched threat protection with Hardware Root of Trust and unique chain of trust architecture to protect, detect and recover firmware. Intelligent System Tuning to smooth performance and match customer workloads.
Up to 6 mezzanine options with enough I/O and redundancy for workloads requiring high availability.
Up to 160 zoned drives per storage controller, in frame, and Hybrid RAID/HBA Smart Array to make your controller investment more effective.
|HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module Specifications
|1 or 2
|Processor core available
|28 or 26 or 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10
|Power supply type
|(6) For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
|6TB with 128GB DIMMs (to be qualified 2H2017) in 48 DIMM slots
|48 DIMM slots Maximum
|Memory protection features
Memory Mirroring Mode
Memory Online Spare Mode
|(4) SFF SAS/SATA and/or
(4) SFF NVMe (optional) SAS/SATA/SSD and/or
(8) Dual UFF SATA and/or
(4) Module Hot plug drive bays
|System fan features
|FOR Compute modules
|3/3/3-Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://www.hpe.com/support/EnterpriseServers-Warranties. Additional Hewlett Packard Enterprise support and service coverage for your product that can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the Hewlett Packard Enterprise website at http://www.hpe.com/support
|HPE Synergy Composer powered by OneView, iLO
|Intel Xeon Scalable 8100 series
Intel Xeon Scalable 6100 series
Intel Xeon Scalable 5100 series
|Form factor (fully configured)
HPE Synergy, the first platform built from the ground up for Composable Infrastructure, offers an experience that empowers IT to create and deliver new value instantly and continuously. It is a single infrastructure that reduces operational complexity for traditional workloads and increases operational velocity for the new breed of applications and services. Through a single interface, HPE Synergy composes physical and virtual compute, storage, and fabric pools into any configuration for any application. As an extensible platform, it easily enables a broad range of applications and operational models such as virtualization, hybrid cloud, and DevOps. With HPE Synergy, IT can become not just the internal service provider but the business partner to rapidly launch new applications that become the business.
HPE Synergy supports both two-socket and four-socket compute modules which provide the performance, scalability, density optimization, storage simplicity, and configuration flexibility to power a variety of workloads, including business processing, IT infrastructure, web infrastructure, collaborative, and high-performance computing.
The HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module delivers agility, control and security in a four-socket, full-height form factor to support demanding workloads and virtualization density. Powered by 2 or 4 Intel® Xeon® Scalable family processors, 48 slots for HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 6TB, flexible storage controller options with up to four SFF drives (8 uFF drives) and/or up to 4 internal M.2 drives, and six (6) I/O mezzanine slots. this compute module is designed to create a pool of flexible compute capacity within a composable infrastructure. This makes the HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module the ideal platform for virtualization density, high availability, and scale-up enterprise workloads.
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 (1 or 2-socket, general purpose)
Front View - HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module
- Quick Access Panel
- UID LED
- Health Status LED
- Mezzanine NIC status LED
- Power On/Stand by button and system power LED
- Zero (0) to Four (4) Hot-Plug Drive Bays (or up to 8 uFF with Smart Drive bay adapter)
- Compute Module Release Handle
- External USB Connector and iLO USB (behind serial label pull tab
Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module (Drive Cage removed)
- Removable drive cage with two hot-plug drive bays and connection point for M.2 Drive Adaptor Kit
- 2 or 4 x Intel Xeon Scalable processors
- 48 DDR4 DIMM memory slots (12 per processor)
- 6 x 16 PCIe 3.0 Mezzanine Slots
- Power/management combo connector
- Connection for Smart Storage Battery
- TPM connector (under drive cage)
- Internal MicroSD & USB 3.0 (boot port under drive cage)
- External USB 3.0/iLO Connections
HPE Pointnext leverages our breadth and depth of technical expertise and innovation to help to accelerate digital transformation. A comprehensive portfolio that includes-Advisory, Professional, and Operational Services is designed to help evolve and grow today and into the future.
- HPE Datacenter Care offers a tailored operational support solution built on core deliverables. It includes hardware and software support, a team of experts to help personalize deliverables and share best practices, as well as optional building blocks to address specific IT and business needs.
- HPE Flexible Capacity is a new consumption model to manage on-demand capacity, combining the agility and economics of public cloud with the security and performance of on-premises IT.
- HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a hardware or software problem offering several response levels dependent on IT and business requirements.
- HPE Proactive Care is an integrated set of hardware and software support including an enhanced call experience with start to finish case management helping resolve incidents quickly and keeping IT reliable and stable.
Advisory Services includes design, strategy, road map, and other services to help enable the digital transformation journey, tuned to IT and business needs. Advisory Services helps customers on their journey to Hybrid IT, Big Data, and the Intelligent Edge.
Professional Services helps integrate the new solution with project management, installation and startup, relocation services, and more. We help mitigate risk to the business so there is no interruption when new technology is being integrated in the existing IT environment.
Download the HPE Synergy 660 Gen10 Compute Module Datasheet (.PDF)
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: Request a Quote
Our Price: Request a Quote