HPE Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Module
Synergy Interconnect Link Modules
Our Price: Request a Quote
Click here to jump to more pricing!
Please Note: All Prices are Inclusive of GST
Wouldn’t you like to consolidate legacy hierarchical architecture based on north/south design with oversubscription bottlenecks into a flat, east/west based architecture? In addition increase data throughput and reduce latency with only a single hop within large domains of virtual machines or compute modules?
The HPE Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Module, satellite module, based on composable fabric is designed for Composable Infrastructure. Based on disaggregated, rack-scale design, it uses a master/satellite architecture to consolidate data center network connections, reduce hardware and scale network bandwidth across multiple HPE Synergy Frames.
The master module contains intelligent networking capabilities that extend connectivity to frames equipped with satellite modules. This reduces top of rack switch need and substantially decreases cost. The reduction in components simplifies fabric management at scale while consuming fewer ports at the data center aggregation layer.
- 12 x 10Gb Ethernet downlinks to compute module mezzanine adapters
- Each 10Gb downlink supports up to 3 FlexNICs and 1 FlexHBA or 4 FlexNICs
- Each FlexHBA can be configured to transport either Fiber Channel over Ethernet/CEE or Accelerated iSCSI protocol.
- Each FlexNIC and FlexHBA is recognized by the server as a PCIe physical function device with adjustable speeds from 200Mb to 10Gb in 100Mb increments when connected to a 2-port FlexFabric Converged Network Adapter and from 1Gb to 10Gb in 200Mb increments when connected to Dual-Port 10/20Gb Converged Network Adapter
- Integrated Synergy composer with composer based HPE OneView included with every frame, providing out-of-the-box management of Interconnect Link Modules.
- Pre-configure server I/O configurations prior to server installation for easy deployment
- Move, add, or change server network connections on the fly without impacting LAN and SAN administrator
- Provisioned storage resource is associated directly to a specific virtual machine - even if the virtual server is re-allocated within stacking domain comprising of Master and Satellite modules
- Centralized configuration of boot from Fibre Channel network storage via composer based HPE OneView
Reduces the Need for Fixed Ratios of Interconnects and Substantially Reduces Cost and Complexity
The HPE Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Module of HPE Synergy composable fabric extends satellite frame connectivity to master frame. The connectivity to master frame is through zero latency cables and replaces fixed ratio of interconnects with flexible ratio of networking pool of resources.
Inherits all the benefits of master module. Up to four additional satellite frames can be connected to master module with Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Module.
Firmware upgrade on master module won't affect Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Modules making software upgrade on master module less impactful to the satellite modules.
Adding a satellite frame doesn't increase east/west traffic hop count between Synergy Compute Modules connected to same master module. Up to 60 Synergy Compute Modules with one-hop can be supported with master module.
Adding frames with Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Modules doesn't consume ports on the aggregation switch.
Flexible with Different Edge Network Architecture
The HPE Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Module fits into different architecture based on edge interconnects needs.
Supports HPE Virtual Connect SE 40Gb F8 Module for Synergy and HPE Synergy 40Gb F8 Switch Module.
The HPE Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Module, satellite module, is designed for Composable Infrastructure. Based on disaggregated, rack-scale design, it uses a master/satellite architecture to consolidate data center network connections, reduce hardware and scale network bandwidth across multiple HPE Synergy Frames. This module extends Hewlett Packard Enterprise composable fabric up to four additional satellite frames with 10Gb connectivity to Synergy Compute Modules and replaces a fixed ratio of interconnects in each frame by extending the fluid pool of network resources from the master module.
The master module contains intelligent networking capabilities that extend connectivity to frames equipped with satellite modules. This reduces the need for top of rack switches and substantially decreases cost. The reduction in components simplifies fabric management at scale while consuming fewer ports at the data center aggregation layer.
HPE Synergy 10G Interconnect Link Module Bezel
- Health LED
- Interconnect Link Port
- UID LED
Access expertise at every step of your IT journey with HPE Pointnext Services. Advisory Services focuses on your business outcomes and goals, to design your transformation and build a roadmap tuned to your unique challenges. Our Professional and Operational Services help speed up time-to-production and keep your IT stable and reliable.
- HPE Datacenter Care helps modernize and simplify IT operations. Partner with an assigned account team, access technical expertise, an enhanced call experience gives you priority access, choose hardware and software support, implement proactive monitoring to help stay ahead of issues, and access HPE IT best practices and IP.
- HPE Flexible Capacity offers an enhanced call experience and helps reduce problems with personalized proactive reports and advice. This also includes collaborative software support for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), (Red Hat, VMWare, Microsoft, etc.).
- HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a problem and has a choice of response levels. Collaborative software support is included and provides troubleshooting help for ISVs running on your server.
Other Related Services
Defective Media Retention
Defective Media Retention is optional and applies only to Disk or eligible SSD/Flash Drives replaced by HPE due to malfunction.
HPE Service Credits
HPE Service Credits offers a menu of technical services, access additional resources, and specialist skills.
HPE Education Services
HPE Education Services delivers a comprehensive range of services to support your people as they expand their skills required for a digital transformation.
Consult your HPE Sales Representative or Authorised Channel Partner of choice for any additional questions and support options.
Download the HPE Synergy 10Gb Interconnect Link Module Datasheet (.PDF)
- All Prices are Inclusive of GST
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: Request a Quote