HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen10 Node Storage
Ready to be configured to your requirements
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
Is complexity in your data center slowing you down?
HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen10, based on HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10, is a compact, scalable, 1U rack-mounted building block that delivers integrated server, storage, and storage networking services. HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen10 is the secure and versatile, singlesocket server for virtualization and I/O intensive workloads and is ideal for remote office or space-constrained locations. This 1P, 1U platform delivers an exceptional balance of processor, memory and I/O for 2P performance at 1P TCO. Get the most out of your virtualized environment with this versatile server delivering a lower hypervisor software cost and better cost per virtual machine (VM).
- 2nd Gen AMD EPYC™ processor family.
- Extra small (4.6 TB) and small (7.5 TB) software-optimized HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen10 options.
- HPE InfoSight for HPE SimpliVity enables predictive data analytics and a unified view of HPE SimpliVity assets such as Datastore, VM, Backups, Capacity, and IOPS.
- HPE OmniStack supports up to 48 clusters per federation and VMware ESXi™ 6.5 and 6.7.
- Add clusters of HPE SimpliVity 325 to expand existing federations of HPE SimpliVity 380 and HPE SimpliVity 2600.
Features & Benefits:
HPE InfoSight for HPE SimpliVity enables predictive data analytics
For SimpliVity nodes HPE InfoSight provides system details at the federation, cluster, and host level for historic capacity utilization, trends, resource consumption and prediction. Alleviates support issues and reduces operational expenses with automated wellness alerts and case creation. Provides a unified view of HPE SimpliVity assets such as Datastore, VM, Backups, Capacity, and IOPS.
Fully integrated system
Combines x86 resources, storage, and storage networking in a smaller form factor, single-socket, entry level hyperconverged system. Simplifies management and delivers great cost efficiency and agility with increased visibility and control.
Peak and predictable performance
The all-flash solution provides predictable and linear performance at near‑wire speeds with reduced latency. Software-optimized inline deduplication, compression, and optimization helps minimize I/O and network traffic, improving performance while delivering great storage and bandwidth efficiency.
Scale in and scale out
Easily expand or shrink configurations as your needs change. Each node supports a large number of fully protected virtual machines (VMs), with the networked collection of nodes at both local and remote sites managed as a single entity.
VM centricity and mobility
Enables all actions, policies, and management at the VM level. Global unified management and integration with established administrative systems streamline operations and improve IT agility.
Dramatic TCO reduction
Single AMD EPYC processors allows for a 50% reduction in socket based hypervisor licensing costs. Drastically reduce the need to purchase multiple discrete components, optimize storage capacity with guaranteed 10:1 data efficiency, and prevent overprovisioning for performance and capacity with on‑demand expansion.
|HPE SimpliVity 325 Specifications
|Number of processors
|2nd Gen AMD EPYC™ Processor for 1CPU slot
|16 to 64 cores selectable
|256 GB to 2048 GB per node selectable
|Dual power supplies provide highly available power
HPE 500W FS Plat Hot Plug LH Power Supply Kit
HPE 800W FS Plat Hot Plug Power Supply Kit
HPE 800W FS -48VDC Hot Plug Power Supply Kit
HPE 800W FS Titanium Hot Plug Power Supply Kit
HPE 800W FS Universal Hot Plug Power Supply Kit
HPE 1600W FS Platinum Hot Plug LH Power Supply Kit
NOTE: Two power supplies per node are required for redundancy. 500W and 800W power supplies are only supported with specific configurations.
AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. VMware ESXi is a registered trademark or trademark of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions. All other third-party marks are property of their respective owners.
Access expertise at every step of your IT journey with HPE Pointnext Services. Advisory Services focuses on your business outcomes and goals, to design your transformation and build a roadmap tuned to your unique challenges. Our Professional and Operational Services help speed up time-to-production and keep your IT stable and reliable.
- HPE Datacenter Care helps modernize and simplify IT operations. Partner with an assigned account team, access technical expertise, an enhanced call experience gives you priority access, choose hardware and software support, implement proactive monitoring to help stay ahead of issues, and access HPE IT best practices and IP.
- HPE Proactive Care offers an enhanced call experience and helps reduce problems with personalized proactive reports and advice. This also includes collaborative software support for Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), (Red Hat, VMWare, Microsoft, etc.)
- HPE Foundation Care helps when there is a problem and has a choice of response levels. Collaborative software support is included and provides troubleshooting help for ISVs running on your server.
Other Related Services
Defective Media Retention is optional and applies only to Disk or eligible SSD/Flash Drives replaced by HPE due to malfunction.
HPE Service Credits offers a menu of technical services, access additional resources, and specialist skills.
HPE Education Services provides comprehensive training designed to expand the skills of your IT staff and keep them up to speed with the latest technologies.
Consult your HPE Sales Representative or Authorised Channel Partner of choice for any additional questions and support options.
Download the HPE SimpliVity 325 Gen10 QuickSpecs (PDF).